EZINVEST Complaint Policy
WGM Services Limited and its trading platform Ezinvest.com, is a financial services company incorporated and registered under the laws of the Republic of Cyprus, having been granted a license from the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission hereinafter called “CySEC” (license No. 203/13). The Client Complaints Procedure Notice (“The Notice”) is issued under Law 144(I)/2007 (The Cyprus Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law of 2007), and the European Parliament Markets in Financial Instrument Directive (“MiFID”).
WGM Services Ltd maintains effective and transparent procedures for reasonable and prompt complaint handling for existing and potential retail clients, and we keep records of complaints and measures taken for complaint resolution. The purpose of this procedure is to ensure fair and consistent dealing with client complaints whilst striving to provide the highest level of customer service.
In the event that you have a complaint relating to any of your dealings with WGM Services (EZInvest.com), then the following complaints procedure, as set out below, should be followed:
- You should address your complaint via Complaints Center on main Tab of EZInvest.com website or via email to email@example.com. The email should contain your name, your trading account number and the nature of the complaint. Anonymous complaints will not be treated.
- Upon official receipt of a legitimate client complaint, written acknowledgment is sent to the client within five (5) calendar days from the date the complaint was made, confirming that WGM Services Ltd is taking action to resolve the complaint, and advising the approximate time required to do this.
- The complaints officer informs all relevant persons within WGM Services Ltd about the complaint and then any required actions are taken by the head of the relevant department involved which can lead to resolving the complaint.
- WGM Services Ltd will send a final written response to the client within two (2) months from the date it is received via email. In case a client complaint is not settled within a two (2) month period, WGM Services Ltd will still send a written response informing the client that additional time to investigate the Complaint is required.
- In any event the additional time for the Complaint’s investigation shall not exceed thirty (30) calendar days.
- The Client upon receiving our final response to his complaint and in the event he is not satisfied with our response, retains the right to maintain his complaint with the Financial Ombudsman of Cyprus and/or the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).
- It is understood that the Client’s right to initiate legal proceedings against the Company with respect to his Complaint remains unaffected by the procedures described above.