EZINVEST collects the personal information of every member that has an account on its website. This is done for business purposes. These include, but are not limited to processing your transactions or requests, keeping you informed about services or products that might be beneficial for you as well as to render customer service. The personal data that is collected includes –
- Information for Application –This includes personal data that users supply on their application forms. This would include your name, date of birth, identity card, assets, income and occupation.
- Information about Transactions –This refers to the information that is carried out with EZINVEST or its affiliates. This also includes data that pertains to communication between EZINVEST and you such as your trading preferences or activity, inquiries, account balance and your response in this regard.
- Information for Verification –EZINVEST collects personal data in order to confirm the identities of all its account holders. We might acquire a copy of certain documents, such as a driver’s license for verification purposes. This might also include background checks that might be acquired from public records or from institutions that are not affiliated with EZINVEST.
Storage of Personal Data
Customers are assured that their personal data is stored safely through systematic, physical and electronic means. It is kept confidential at all times. This is done to –
- Ensure that the customer’s records and information is kept safe at all times
- Protect personal data against unauthorized access that could be inconvenient or cause harm to the customer
- Protect any access that might compromise the security and integrity of customer information and records
Informational Exchange with Third Parties
Cookies are essential for EZINVEST since they allow customers to deposit funds and chat online. Cookies are little pieces of code that are sent from a website and onto your computer. Users are recommended to manage cookies by modifying your browser’s settings.
EZINVEST does not sell your personal information. However, we may disclose your personal data to third parties in order to comply with your express instructions or consent. We do not disclose your personal information before we acquire your consent. While we ensure that all the information we acquire from you is up to date, complete and accurate, we do advise our customers to notify us if they require any changes in their personal information.